SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH 360 System is the next generation of pre-terminated fiber solutions. Developed by CommScope Labs, the InstaPATCH 360 System is designed to support locations, such as data centers, that require high-density, rapid deployment and high performance. The InstaPATCH 360 System incorporates SYSTIMAX LazrSPEED multimode, OptiSPEED multimode and TeraSPEED single-mode fiber technologies to support today’s most demanding applications. The InstaPATCH 360 System includes modules, MPO pass-through panels, trunk cables, ruggedized fanouts, array cords and fiber patch cords. The system requires no special components to manage and maintain polarity within each channel. Additionally, the InstaPATCH 360 System is reverse compatible with the panels and shelves used with the G2 Modular Cassette solution, offering a simplified panel and shelf selection process
- Small, compact module design offer improved density and is reverse compatible with the G2 modular cassette solution
- Translucent shutters and dust plugs allow for easy port identification utilizing a Visual Fault Locator (VFLs)
- Modules are availableith 12 or 24 LC connections or with 12 SC connections
- The Modular Panels offer excellent cable management and rear access, while minimizing bulk, complexity and potential restrictions to air flow
- The InstaPATCH 360 solution is iPatch-ready, offerinthe capability to upgrade to intelligent infrastructure management after the initial installation
- LazrSPEED modules and patch cords are constructed with LazrSPEED 550 OM4 fiber to provide headroom for future system upgrades
- TeraSPEED offers 60% incase in bandwidth due to Zero Water Peak in the E-band (1400 nm window) in single-mode applications
- Factory terminated and tested cable and apparatus for instant field connections with guaranteed quality and performance
- 24-fiber module option alignsell with systems that utilize a 8-fiber increment
- 12-fiber MPO connector based modular design enables simple connections
- Provides opportunities for lower total installed system cost (material plus labor)
- Up to 50% savings in space due to the inced density
- Designed for administrative convenience - guaranteed transmit-to-receive connectivity
- No special polarity components - single module design, standard patch cords
- Easy upgrade path to parallel connectivity and wavelength division multiing applications:
- - 40 Gbps / 100 Gbps Ethernet
- - 16 Gbps Fiber Channel
- Supports easy reconfiguration for moves, adds and changes
- Improved fiber patch cord management and improved labeling capabilities
Fiber Type: LazrSPEED 150, 50 um Multimode Fiber (OM2+); LazrSPEED 300, 50 um Multimode Fiber (OM3); LazrSPEED 550, 50 um Multimode Fiber (OM4); OptiSPEED, 62.5 um Multimode Fiber (OM1); TeraSPEED, Zero Water Peak Single-Mode Fiber (G.652.D, G.657.A1 or G.652.D, G.657.A1, OS2)
Body Style: Simplex
Interface Feature: Standard
Adapter Color: Gray
Adapter Cutout Quantity: 2
Adapter Quantity: 2
Includes: 460124738: MPO Aligned Keys Adapter, Gray, Reduced Footprint
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.