Our personal cooling vest maintains a comfortable 65Â F temperature for up to 3 hours. The semi-solid thermal energy storage material (PCM) is designed to absorb heat generated by the wearer. A great solution for working in high humidity areas and for use under other PPE garments where evaporative products are less effective.
The PCM material is set at a comfortable temperature that will not cause vasoconstriction. Vasoconstriction is a physical response to extreme cold, where the veins and arteries constrict and slow blood movement, causing the body to retain heat. 65Â is comfortable and less shocking to the body’s system, allowing for natural circulation.
- Made in USA
- Constructed from a 3 layer fabric combining hydrophilic fibers into a fibrous batting and thermally conductive core
- Spot wash or hand wash only
- Cooling properties can be reactivated for the life of the product; May be used over and over agin
- Very durable and will last multiple seasons with proper care and normal use
- Perfect for use in high heat/humid areas and under protective equipment
- Provides comfortable cooling up to 3 hours
- Temperature set to 65
- Adjustable at shoulders and torsor snug high fit to deliver cooling to the core
- Activate by placing the packs in a refrigerator or freezer for 1 hour or in a cooler with ice water for approximately 20 minutes
- One size fits most: up to size 58" chest
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.