GAI-Tronics 393-001AD RED ALERT Auto-dial Hands-free Telephones have been designed for maximum environmental sustainability and high audio quality. The AD series telephones provide reliable, hands-free, two-way communications in nearly any environment as all models are rated Type 3R. The AD series products are intended for a single-button call activation telephone in a non-EMERGENCY environment.
Although each of these telephones will function as a standard telephone, connecting a customer-provided, central computer equipped with GAI-Tronics’ TMA (Telephone Management Application) software will allow them to operate in SMART (Self-Monitoring and Reporting Technology) mode. With TMA connected, each RED ALERT telephone will be polled on a schedul ed basis to report: Line Integrity, Microprocessor Health, Stuck Buttons, Microphone Integrity, Speaker Integrity and Line Interrupt (Power Failure).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Weather-resistant (Type 3R) Surface-mount Design
- Telephone Line Powered, (No Battery or
- External Power Required for Telephone Operation)
- Tactic CALL Pushbutton for Pre-programmed
- One-button Dialing
- Standard or SMART Operation
- Auto Answer (with SilMonitoring)
- (2) Programmable Auxiliary Outputs for Peripheral Equipment Control
- Operating Range of -20ºC to +60ºC
- Call Received When Lit L.E.D.
- 3-Number Rollover
- UL/CSA 60950 Compliant
- FCC Part 68 Certified
- ADA Compliant
- Monitored by TMA (Telephoagement Application) Software
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.