GAI-TRONICS | 397-001CAM
ADA, RED ALERT Outdoor Emergency Camera Telephone, Analog, Flush-mount, Hands-free, Brushed Stainless Steel Front Panel, Red Emergency Button, with integrated 1/3" CCD Camera, Standard or SMART Operation and Tamper-resistant Hardware
GAI-Tronics 397-001CAM RED ALERT Camera EMERGENCY Telephone Flush-mount Brushed Stainless Steel, standard features includes an Integrated 1/3 in. CCD Camera with auto shutter, auto balance and standard BNC video and 2.1 mm power connections, a large r ed auto dial button, telephone line power (no battery back-up or external power required), auto answer, three number rollover, and tamper resistant hardware. The two auxiliary outputs allow for control of peripherals such as strobes, door/gate access, and alarms. The 397-001CAM RED ALERT EMERGENCY telephone is American with Disabilities Act compliant, with a call received when lit LED providing visual indication that a call is active and a Braille HELP label. Capable of standard telephone operation but can be configured for SMART (Self-Monitoring And Reporting Technology) when connected to GAI-Tronics TMA (Telephone Management Application) Package. TMA installs on a customer-provided PC and will automatically monitor line integrity, microprocess or health, and stuck buttons, microphone and speaker integrity. GAI-Tronics TMA offers customer configurable reports meeting virtually any customer application. When used with our TMA Software, RED ALERT telephones will reduce system sets and maintena nce time while greatly decreasing liability issues associated with undetected, faulty equipment. TMA (Telephone Management Application) Package is sold separately).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Integrated 1/3" CCD Camera
- Auto Gain Control; Auto Electronic Shutter; Auto White Balance
- Standard BNC Video and 2.1mm Power Connections
- Weather-Resistant Flush-Mount Design, Type-3R
- Telephone Line Powered (telephone operation only)
- 12 V dc Power Rered for Camera Operation
- Large "Palm" Activation HELP Pushbutton For Emergency Call
- Standard or SMART Operation
- Auto Answer (with Silent Monitoring)
- (2) Programmable Auxiliary Outputs for Peripheral Equipment Control
- Operating Temperature Range: -10to +50ºC
- Call Received When Lit L.E.D.
- 3-Number Rollover
- UL/CSA 60950 Compliant
- FCC Part 68 Certified
- ADA Compliant
- Monitored by TMA (Telephone Management Application) Soft
- Communicates with TMA (telephone management application) software for repo:
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.