The Waber-by-Tripp Lite 3SP power strip offers a convenient method of power distribution in workbench, wallmount or floor mount applications. Includes 3 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 1.75-inch center-to-center spacing, 6-foot AC line cord and keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications. Corded, multi-outlet strip reduces cable clutter and permits connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes the 3SP ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power. Features a rugged all-metal housing, lighted power switch with transparent guard to prevent accidental shutoff, 15-amp resettable circuit breaker and attractive blue/gray color scheme.
Offers multiple outlet power distribution in workbench, wallmount or floor mount applications. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes 3SP ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power to protected equipment.
- Multi-outlet power strip offers convenient power distribution in workbench, wallmount or floor mount applications
- Includes 3 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 1.75-inch center-to-center outlet spacing
- Lighted power switch with transparent snap-over guard to prevent accidental shutoff
- Keyhole mounting tabs for installation on a wide variety of applications
- UL1363 (USA), cUL (Canada)
- 15-amp power handling capacity with circuit breaker
- 6-foot AC line cord
Frequency Compatibility: 50/60 Hz
Circuit Breaker (Amp): 15 Amp
Outlet Spacing: 1.750 Inch
Outlet Orientation: Single Row of 3
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
Recommended Electrical Service: 15 Amp 120 Volt
Input Connection Type: NEMA 5-15P
Input Cord Length: 1.8288 m (6 ft)
Voltage Compatibility: 120 Volt AC
Switches: Illuminated 2 Positon Switch Controls Power to All Outlets
Locking Switch Cover: Transparent Locking Switch Cover Prevents Accidental Shutoff
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.38 Inch x 2.5 Inch x 1.5 Inch (18.7 cm x 6.35 cm x 3.8 cm)
Material Of Construction: Metal
Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs: Keyhole Mounting Tabs Enable Mounting to a Variety of Surfaces
Receptacle Color: Black
Color (AC Line Cord): Black
Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center): Distance Between Keyhole Tabs = 127 mm, Distance Between End Tabs = 207.45 mm
Output Receptacle: (3) 5-15R
|Number of Outlets||3|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.