Desktop Plug and Play Personal Call Recorder for Nortel 2600, 3900 and 7000 Series TDM Digital Telephones. The 4102 is a Professional Quality Call Recording Solution that is Easily Deployed and Beneficial for Any Organization.
Record Conference Calls, HR Interviews, Purchasing Calls, Sales Calls and Verbal Negotiations. Valuable for Accuracy, Training, Verification, Archiving, Sharing or Compliance.
Call Records Are Stored on a Windows PC Automatically or on Demand from the Telephone or Pc Anytime During a Call. Call Records Are Easily Searched by Caller Id, Time and Date, Call Duration, Dialed Number and More. Compressed Call Records May Be Easily Shared by Attachment to Email.
By Monitoring the TDM Signal at the Desktop or Remotely, Calls May Be Recorded Accurately for Headset, Handset or Hands-Free Users.
Algo’s Available Enterprise Call Recorder (ECR) Software Enables Centralized Multi-User Recording of Up to 32 Telephones with Supervisor Monitoring.
This part is discontinued by supier with no suggested replacement.
- Plug-and-Play with Any Nortel TDM Digital Telephone
- Connects to Digital Wire Pair at the Telephone Location or in Equipment Room
- Provides Two Relay Outputs for Telephone Event Monitoring (E.G. Ringing, Message Waiting, In-Use)
- USB Port Easy for Connectivity to A PC
- Supplied CCR Software Permits Automatic or Manual Recording Options, Search Capability of Complete Caller ID Details, Email and Call Record Data Management
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.