- Can be used with single-mode and multimode fiber
- Modules load into housings from the front or side
- Modules fit MOS housings and wallplates only
- Use angled modules when a low profile exit is desired
- Place angled modules in bottom of wallplate to allow cable clearance at top of wall opening
- For configuring single-mode and multimode SC fiber connectivity in the Multimedia Outlet System (MOS)
- MOS modules snap into MOS wallplates and surface-mount housings from the front or side
- 3 unit-high modules have a 45 Degree exit/angle
Single-Mode/Multimode 2 Duplex SC Fiber Adapter MOS Module
Housing Material: Fire-Retardant Plastic
Sleeve Material: Zirconia Ceramic
Flammability: Rated UL94V-0
MOS Compatibility: 3 Unit High
Dimension: 2.890 Inch Length x 1.850 Inch Width x 1.020 Inch Depth
|Connector Type||SC DUPLEX|
|Type||COUPLER / ADAPTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.