M13 deployment, the technology that enables multiple T1 delivery from a single T3, is a fairly elementary yet important art for telecommunications carriers. Demand for T1s is affected by existing remote terminals (RTs) that are space constrained. Supplying a carrier-case multiplexer that can significantly increase T1 output while minimizing space that has been the challenge for telecommunications equipment providers. Carriers facing costs for IP addressing save money because M13 capability can be added yet each MX2820 uses only a single IP address.
In areas where multiple M13s are needed, the ADTRAN MX2820 High-Density M13 multiplexer frees up valuable rack space with a high-density chassis. The MX2820 houses up to 18 multiplexer cards to provide nine redundant M13 multiplexers in a 23-inch chassis and two rack units of space. Up to seven redundant M13 multiplexers can be based in a 19-inch chassis. In addition, the M2820 can provide up to 81 M13s in a 7-foot bay using active cooling (fans and heat baffles) or up to 63 M13s in a 7-foot bay using passive cooling (heat baffles).
The MX2820 MUX cards are capable of combining independent T1s, E1s or T1s and E1s on the same DS3. Each pair of MUX cards provides built-in 1:1 redundancy on the DS1 and DS3 signals. Advanced diagnostics include CSU loopbacks, NIU loopbacks, C-bit loopbacks and built-in BERT (bit error rate testing) capabilities.
- Fully redundant M13 multiplexer
- Affordable DS3 bandwidth consolidation
- Built-in 1:1 redundancy
- Controller card intelligence isolates between MUX and network failures and will only switch on MX2800 hardware failures
- Hot-swappable controller cards
- Capable of backhauling multiple service types (T1/E1)
- M13 and C-Bit signaling support
- NEBS Level 3 compliant
- Transports up to 28 T1s over T3
- Supports G.747 for transport of up to 21 E1s
- Dual load sharing redundant power supplies
- SNMP, Telnet and TL1 management
- Quick, easy installation
- Connectorized backplane
- Fits either 19 or 23 in. racks
- AC and DC (-48 V or 24 V) versions available
- Available with or without integral modem
|Type of Device||M13 MULTIPLEXER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.