A Modular Access Router that delivers the high-packet throughput required for IP Telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. This performance-enhanced routing platform delivers wire-speed throughput, even with advanced services like QoS, NAT, and Firewall-enabled.
- Single-slot Modular Access Router supporting up to two T1s
- RapidRoute technology for greater performance
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- CompactFlash slot for backup and restore, and for auto-provisioning
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Onboard hardware encryption accelerator for faster VPN connects
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for Mean Opinion Score (MOS), jitter, delay, and packet loss statistics
|Number of Lan Ports||4+|
|Number of Wan Ports||11-30|
|Type of Device||ROUTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.