The MX2800 is a M13 multiplexer that consolidates T1 and E1 signals into a T3 circuit. This unit provides a cost-effective, versatile tool for combining independent T1s, E1s or a combination of the two over the same T3 circuit. It also houses two hot-swappable controller cards which provide 1:1 redundancy for the T1 and T3 signals, as well as the T3 connections. Embedded simple network management protocol (SNMP) and Telnet are available through the modem port using serial line Internet protocol/point-to-point (SLIP/PPP) or through the 10BASE-T Ethernet port. Using the Management Information Base II (MIB II), RFC 1407 standards and an ADTRAN enterprise MIIB, the MX2800 can be configured, monitored and diagnosed with standard SNMP network management programs such as Hewlett Packard’s HP OpenView and Cabletron’s Spectrum. In addition, the SysLog Host Daemon allows remote monitoring, collecting and logging of MX2800 events in real time. This information is useful during installation setups and/or troubleshooting. Complete configuration, loopbacks and performance monitoring are available through SNMP, Telnet or a VT100 terminal interface. This connection can be made via Ethernet, a local EIA-232 link or through the built-in V.34 modem. The modem can dial out a "cry for help" for units located in unmanned facilities. The MX2800 is designed for installation in a 19- or 23-inch rack.
- Fully redundant M13 multiplexer
- Affordable DS3 bandwidth consolidation
- Built-in 1:1 redundancy
- Controller card intelligence isolates between MUX and network failures and will only switch on MX2800 hardware failures
- Hot-swappable controller cards
- Capable of backhauling multiple service types (T1/E1)
- M13 and C-Bit signaling support
- NEBS Level 3 compliant
- Transports up to 28 T1s over T3
- Supports G.747 for transport of up to 21 E1s
- Dual load sharing redundant power supplies
- SNMP, Telnet and TL1 management
- Quick, easy installation
- Connectorized backplane
- Fits either 19 or 23 in. racks
- AC and DC (-48 V or 24 V) versions available
- Available with or without integral modem
|Type of Device||MULTIPLEXER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.