ADTRAN INC | 4242908L1
Total Access 908e IP Business Gateway provides SIP-gateway, a stateful IP router, and firewall, support foranalog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment. Includes four T1s, 8 FXS ports, 1 FXO port, two 10/100BaseT data ports.
The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Multi-T1, IP Business Gateway designed for carrier VoIP networks
- Quad T1 SIP or MGCP gateway
- Full-featured IP router
- Dual 10/100BASE-TX
- Single FXO for local call/911 routing
- Dual DSX-1 support for PRI/T1CAS
- Wi-Fi access controller capability to manage up to eight NetVanta 150 wireless access points
|No Exp Modules/Slots||5-8|
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|Type of Device||HUB/ROUTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.