Total Access 924e - Four T1 network interfaces (two of the T1s can be configured for DSX-1 applications), 24 FXS ports, two 10/100 BaseT interfaces, single FXO interface and IP Router. Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation and support for G.711 and G.729a C ODECs and supports up to 60 simultaneous TDM to VoIP call conversions. Supports VoIP applications using SIP. Router features include OSPF, BGP, RIP V1 and V2, Static routes, 802.1d Bridging (all protocols), CLI; FR, MLFR, PPP and MLPPP WAN Protocols; S NMP, Telnet, Craft/Console port, TFTP support and stateful inspection firewall.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Carrier-class, cost-effective multi-T1/dual Ethernet IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 24 analog interfaces for legacy equipment
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Industry-leading 10-year North American warranty
- Four T1 WAN interfaces/two Ethernet interfaces/24 FXS analog interfaces
- See System Options Tab for Alternate Configurations with part numbers for chassis with some number of FXS and some number of FXO interfaces for mixed mode analog environments
Analog to SIP or MGCP conversion for legacy support over a dynamic IP network
Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
Standardized G.729a voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
Rugged metal case
AC power with optional battery backup
|No Exp Modules/Slots||5-8|
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|Type of Device||HUB/ROUTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.