ADTRAN INC | 4243908F2SBC
Total Access 908e IP Business Gateway 3rd GEN with 100-session SBC. SIP-gateway, IP router, firewall, and VPN. Includes 1 GigE port, two 10/100 BaseT interfaces, four T1 interfaces,8 FXS ports, and IP Router. 40% higher performance than 2nd GEN.
Total Access 908e including Session Border Controller Feature Pack. Includes 1 GigE 10/100/1000BaseT interface, 2 10/100BaseT Ethernet, 4 T1 interfaces, 8 FXS ports. In addition to stateful inspection firewall, B2BUA, SIP proxy, and full featured busi ness class router, the SBC feature pack includes robust features such as SIP header manipulation and media anchoring for normalization between disparate SIP networks. Supports 100 simultaneous sessions.
- Carrier-class, cost-effective multi-T1/dual Ethernet IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 8 analog FXS interfaces for legacy equipment
- Outbound lifeline via FXO included
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.