3M Aluminum Foil Tape 425 is a dead-soft aluminum foil backed tape with a special transparent synthetic acrylic adhesive, making this the best general purpose foil product available. This tape is ideal for masking, sealing, seaming, shielding, chemical stripping, harness wrapping, joining, electroplating, plastic protection, chemical milling, heat shielding, heat reflecting and paint stripping. 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 425 has excellent heat and light reflection to protect against high temperature and ultraviolet (UV) degradation. It’s also an effective barrier against moisture, dust, flame, dirt and mild chemicals used in paint stripping and masking. The thermally conductive backing helps maximize efficiency by dissipating heat over a wider surface area. The synthetic acrylic adhesive provides superior temperature, U.V. and solvent resistance to produce a strong, lasting and reliable bond. It provides excellent age life and is ideal for harsh, long-term indoor and outdoor environments.
Clearance price applied to on-hand inventory only. Available only while supplies last. Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable
- Conformable tape resists flame, moisture, weather, UV degradation and many chemicals, making it ideal for a variety of applications
- Heat and light reflective tape protects, insulates and enhances lighting efficiency
- Withstands a wide temperature rangeÔThermally conductive tape helps dissipate heat and improves heating and cooling efficiency
- Transparent acrylic adhesive combined with the rugged, durable backing provides long service life both indoors and out
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.