- Back boxes have tie-wrap anchors at each inside raceway entry point
- Dual-gang back box has four fiber storage tie-wrap anchors located on base surface
- Screws and tape provided for mounting, optional magnet retention (41030-SMJ)
- Single-gang back box accepts Leviton MOS, QuickPort wallplates and any Leviton single-gang wallplate
- Two-piece construction
- Designed with rear and side cable access breakouts
- Larger breakouts in single-gang bases accommodate a larger cable bend radius
- Back boxes include two-magnet retainers for optional surface mounting with magnets
- Side breakouts accept wiremold and panduit raceway or equivalent
- Both side and rear cable entry must be provided with rear cable knockout sized to facilitate cable bend-radius
- Back boxes shall have removable base and accommodate two sizes of raceway on sides, top and bottom
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.