The 449 series self-diagnostic, 4-wire smoke detectors continually monitor their own sensitivity and operational status, and provide a visual trouble indication if they drift out of sensitivity range or fail internal diagnostics. The 449 series is easi ly cleaned by replacing the proprietary fieldreplaceable optical chamber. All models are designed to reduce false alarms from dust, insects, RFI and external light. An integral combination rate-of-rise and fixed 135F (57C), 50-foot rated, heat sensor i s available with all "T" model detectors.The 449CSRH includes an isolated alarm output for heat and activates an internal non-latching sounder (local alarm) for smoke.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has been discontinued by t supplier.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics
- Field-replaceable optical chamber
- Low-profile design
- Plug-in terminal block
- Advanced false alarm immunity
- Meets NFPA 72 field sensitivity testing requirements without the need for external meters
- On-site maintenance alert
- Model 449CSRH activates local alarm for smokeperfect for rooms where smoking is permitted
|Device Type||SMOKE DETECTOR|
|Max Temp||100 F|
|UL Listed||UL LISTED|