ADTRAN INC | 4700569F1
NetVanta 1638 48 Port Managed Layer 3 Gigabit PoE Ethernet Switch with optional 10GigE (16G in ActivChassis mode) uplink module. Includes 48 - Copper Gigabit (1000Base-T) access ports, 2 - Hi Speed Expansion Slots. Rack or Wall Mount.
The NetVanta 1638P is a managed, 48-port, Layer 3, Gigabit Ethernet switch providing advanced access and distribution capabilities for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). With the combination of the advanced multi-layer switching fabric, ActivChassis stacking, high-bandwidth capabilities, and enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, the NetVanta 1638 is ideal in Gigabit-to-the-desktop deployments, distributed campus networking, and converged voice and data networks.The switches come with two high-speed option slots that can accommodate up to four 16-Gigabit Ethernet high speed links and can provide up to 128 Gbps of bandwidth between interconnected NetVanta 1600 switches. ActivChassis enables organizations with distributed campus networks to stack and manage up to 8 switches as a single, logical switch spread across a campus up to 6 miles (10,000 meters) apart.
- Link aggregation, LLDP and LLDP/MED
- Support for up to 255 active VLANs
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta wireless access points (WAPs)
- Recognizable command line interface (CLI) and ease to use Web GUI
- Cable diagnostics identify cable length and detects shorts or open twisted pair
|No Exp Modules/Slots||1-2|
|Number of Ports||25-48|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.