Delivers up to 3X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 REDLITHIUM 3.0 compact battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more w ork over the life of the pack than any battery on the market. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0F/-18C. Its compact design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue. Mana ged by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Upgrade to the M12 REDLITHIUM 3.0 compact battery pack to instantly increase the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M12 cordless tools.
- REDLINK Intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and durability
- All-weather performance: delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: powers 70+ Milwaukee M12 cordless solutions
- Lightweight over 65 percentage lighter compacting NiCd batteries
- For use with Milwaukee M12 cordless tools
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.