The 485OPDR is an optically isolated RS-422/485 isolated line repeater that can be used to isolate a piece of equipment from the rest of the network. As a repeater, it extends the distance of an existing network an additional 1.2 km (4000 ft.) and expa nds it beyond the typical 32-node limitation. Data signals and the power inputs connect to the terminal block. 600W surge suppression ensures that the connected equipment is protected even in the harshest of environments. 2-wire RS-485, 4-wire RS-485 a nd RS-422 are supported.
The repeater operates on externally sourced 10 to 30 V DC power. The enclosure has a DIN rail mount that is designed to fit easily on a standard 35mm rail.
- Extend data up to 1.2 km (4000 ft.)
- 2000V optically isolated data lines
- -40C to 80C operating temperature
- Modbus ASCII/RTU
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.