SERVER TECHNOLOGY | 48DCXB-08-2X100-B0NB
Sentry Remote Power Management Expansion Unit, (2) -48 Volt DC (-40 to -60) Input Terminal Blocks (+/- & G) 100 Amp Each, 200 Amp Total, (8) 20 Amp Outputs (4 Per Power Input)
- Remote power management- Combine intelligent power distribution and remote power control into a single 2U 19 Inch rackmount enclosure
- Input power feeds- Two (2) 100 Amp inputs to support dual power supply servers and networking gear
- Outlets - Four (4) low-amp (to 20 Amp) individually fused outlets per input power feed
- IP access and security- Web interface, SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, LDAP(S), TACACS+, RADIUS and RS-232 access
- Expansion - Add an expansion PDU (48DCXB) to a master PDU (48DCWB) for additional monitoring and management under the same IP address
- Environmental sensors - Add two (2) probes on 10 ft leads that each measure temperature and humidity
- Sentry 48 Volt DC provides immediate operational cost savings, including reduced field service visits, improved problem/solution response time, improved network availability, improved facility security
- Eliminate the need for a separate power distribution panel - The Sentry 48DCWB-08-2X100-B0NB is an intelligent unit that combines the functions of a power distribution panel and remote power management unit into a 2U 19 Inch rack-mounted enclosure, each power output terminal connection is rated to switch 20 Amp and is protected by TPC fuse (user selectable upto 25 Amp)
- Use RS-232 and/or TCP/IP to monitor the status of key measurement values. Receive SNMP or email alerts as well as Syslog when a measurement value is out of a predefined threshold: Input Feed/Outlet "On Sense" - Verifies power at each power input/outlet connection; Load Sense - Provides an accurate, real time measurement of the current draw, in amps, for each power outlet; Environmental Sensors - Supports two external probes that each measure temperature and humidity
- SNMP management and event notification- The Sentry family of products supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information and control power for the individual outlets. The Sentry includes an SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension (Sentry3 MIB) is also supported to provide remote power control. SNMP traps can be generated for various events, including input current load thresholds (minimum and maximum), temperature thresholds (minimum and maximum), humidity thresholds (minimum and maximum), water indication, closed contacts (cabinet doors open/close), as well as notification of any time an outlet status is changed (ON/OFF)
- Rackmount enclosure- Horizontal
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.