Radio Frequency Systems’ ClearFill Line Factory-fit jumpers feature specially
designed connectors which are soldered-on in a strictly controlled
industrial process to ensure industry leading performance for today’s
high-performance wireless systems. The connector design and manufacturing
process has been optimized to produce premium VSWR and
IM levels. Heat shrink boots provide reliable and repeatable sealing
level and strain relief. ClearFill Line 1/4" plenum rated jumpers feature
a helically corrugated copper outer conductor which provides superior
bending characteristics and electrical performance when compared to
braided-style jumpers and provides 100% EMI shielding. ClearFill Line
plenum rated jumpers are ideal for in-building applications requiring
tight bends in challenging plenum spaces. The Teflon jacket and PTFE
dielectric material ensure the most stringent in-building specifications
are met, including UL-910 and CMP/FT6 for plenum spaces. Our facilities
stock all popular lengths as required by the industry and can deliver
custom lengths upon request.
- Guaranteed Electrical Performance
- Very low PIM: -161 dBc (static)
- Excellent Return Loss: -24dB (-20 dB min.)
- 100% VSWR, PIM and interface tested
- Specially designed factory-installed connectors
- Provides superior mechanical and electrical, long-life
- Serialized product label
- Ensures traceability
- Fire-rated jackets meet the most stringent industry
- NEC article 800 standards
- Plenum: UL-910, CMP/FT6
- Price Effective Solution
- Costs significantly less than buying cable and loose
- Save time on the project, eliminate the need for
- specialized training or tools
- Waterproof to IP68, per IEC 60529-1
- Assured performance in harsh, water-present
- Field-Proven Design
- Consistent track record over years of service and
- thousands deployed
Cable Type SCF14-50JPL
Connector A 4.1-9.5 Mini-DIN Male
Connector B 4.1-9.5 Mini-DIN Male
Jumper Type Factory-Fit (Soldered)
Frequency Range, MHz 400-6000
Return Loss, dB See Below
Intermodulation, 3rd Order, dBc (dynamic) -155
Minimum Bend Radius, mm (in) 25.4 (1)
Sealing Class IP68
|Connector Type||LC - FJ|
|Length||15 FT. | 4.57 M|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.