Tripp Lite’s 4POSTRAILKIT adjustable rackmount shelf system supports heavy UPS systems in 4 post rackmount applications. Two included pairs of expandable "L bracket" mounting rails offer front to rear support rackmount UPS systems. Pair of expandable "L brackets" adjust to any setting between 20.5 and 36 inches. Includes mounting hardware compatible with square-hole racks. Set of temporary placement pegs enables simple single-person installation by allowing the rails to be held in place while att achment hardware is installed. Also compatible with other heavy pieces of networking or power protection equipment with 17.5 inch wide rectangular chassis. Supports up to 250 lbs.
- Tripp Lite’s 4POSTRAILKIT adjustable rackmount shelf system supports heavy UPS systems in 4 post rackmount applications
- Includes one pair of expandable "L bracket" mounting rails to offer front to rear support rackmount UPS systems
- Pair of expandable "L brackets" adjust to any setting between 20.5 and 36 inches
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with square-hole racks
- Set of temporary placement pegs enables simple single-person installation by allowing the rails to be held in place while attachment hardware is installed
- Also compatible with other heavy pieces of networking or power protection equipment with 17.5 inch wide rectangular chassis
- Supports up to 250 lbs.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.