Installation ease. The i3 line redefines installation ease with its plug-in design. This allows an installer to pre-wire bases (included with heads). The large wire entry port and in-line terminals provide ample room for neatly routing the wiring insid e the base. The base accommodates a variety of back box mounting methods as well as direct mounting with drywall anchors. To complete the installation, i3 heads plug into the base with a simple Stop-Drop ’N Lock(TM) action.
Intelligence. i3 detectors offer a number of intelligent features to simplify testing and maintenance. Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms are standard with the i3 line to minimize nuisance alarms. 2-wire i3 detectors can generate a remote LEDindicated maintenance signa l when connected to the 2W-MOD2 loop test/maintenance module or a panel equipped with the i3 protocol. The SENS-RDR, a wireless device, displays the sensitivityof i3 detectors in terms of percent-per-foot obscuration.
Instant inspection. The i3 series provides wide-angle red and green LED indicators for instant inspection of the detector’s condition: normal standby, out-of-sensitivity, alarm, or freeze trouble. When connected to the 2W-MOD2 loop test/maintenance module or a panel with the i3 proto col, the EZ Walk loop test feature is available on 2-wire i3 detectors. This feature verifies the initiating loop wiring by providing LED status indication at each detector.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Plug-in detector line, mounting base included
- Large wire entry port
- In-line terminals with SEMS screws
- Mounts to octagonal and single-gang back boxes, 4-square back boxes, or direct to ceiling
- Stop-Drop ’N Lock attachment to base
- Removable detector er and chamber
- Built-in remote maintenance signaling
- Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms
- Simplified sensitivity measurement
- Wide-angle, dual-color LED indication
- Loop testing via EZ Walk feature
- Built-in test switch
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.