COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 5061A BL 4/24 W1000 | 760151860
Copper Cable, Category 5E, 24 AWG, 4 Pair, Unshielded, UTP, Solid Bare Copper Cond, PO/LSZH, Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cable, CMR, Blue Jkt, 1000Ft, Box
SYSTIMAX LSZH Riser Rated Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable constructions offer reduced toxicity, reduced acidity, and low smoke for improved fire safety, are halogen free and RoHS compliant - making these cables environmentally friendly. The cables are dual safety listed as CMR and CM-LS. These listings offer an extra measure of verification for limited smoke and compliance to the NEC hierarchy for fire safety tests.
The SYSTIMAX 5000 series product line also features the 5091A solution, the industries first Category 6A LSZH Riser Rated cable (shown at right). The packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials and is 100% compostable and biodegradable. At CommScope, we are dedicated to environmental responsibility and we are committed to making a difference.
- Dual Safety Listed CMR & CM-LS
- Meets UL444 Communication Cables Standard for Safety
- Electrical Verification to Respective Category 6A, 6 and 5e Standards
- Improved Fire Safety: Reduced Toxicity and Acidity, Low Smoke (does not produce heavy black smoke common with PVC cables), Halogen Free (removal of Chlorine, Fluorine, Bromine, Iodine, Astatine)
- Environmentally Friendly: RoHS Compliant (removal of Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Chromium (Cr-VI), PBBs, PBDEs), 100% Recyclable and 100% Compostable WE TOTE Box, Completely Biodegradable - No Plastics - No Materials Separation Required, New Payout Tube
- Flexible jacket for ease of installation
- Available Jacket Colors: Blue, Slate, and White
- 1000 to 0 footage markers every two feet
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Fire Rating||LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.