The 51B cabinet is engineered to optimize equipment density, heat transfer and dissipation, environmental protection, and ease of installation and maintenance.; The enhanced cooling system enables high bandwidth delivery from dense electronic equipment . Designed w ith flexibility in mind, the 51B cabinet can be economically configured with customer-specific equipment and options. The 51B cabinet is designed for Fiber-To-The-Node (FTTN) applications to provide high bandwidth services to customer prem ises. This cabinet can be located adjacent or near the SAI (serving area Interface) to introduce new video and data services over existing POTS pairs.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Electronics Bay Quantity: 1
Access: Front Door, Side Heat Exchange Access Door
Cabinet Type: xDSL Cabinet
Color: Beige, Green
Cooling Options: Heat Exchange
Electronics Bay Height Each: 355.6 mm (14 Inch)
Finish: Powder Coated
Material Type: Aluminum
Rack Orientation: Vertical
Rack Type: EIA 23 Inch
Rack Units: 8
Cooling Capacity At 46 deg C (114.8 deg F) Ambient Temperature: 950 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, No Official Lab Tested Data At 75 deg C (167 deg F) Inlet
Input Voltage: +/-190 Volt DC
Voltage: -48 Volt DC
CrossConnect Block Capacity: 400 Pair Maximum
Mount Type: Earth Anchor, Pad, Pole, Serving Area Interface (SAI)
Network Pair Termination Option: 710, MS2
Recommended Pad Size: 72 Inch x 68 Inch (1829 mm x 1727 mm)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 46 deg C (-40 to 115 deg F)
Qualification Standards: Telcordia GR-487
Dimension: 48 Inch Height x 25 Inch Width x 18 Inch Depth
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.