Fluke Networks’ TS52 PRO Test Set features the latest in test set technology. Designed with a superior, radiant liquid crystal display (LCD) user interface, it allows you to see what cannot be heard in any outside plant environment. The back lit LCD an d phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) keypad brings light to even the darkest of work environments, providing perfect line diagnostic clarity. The TS52 PRO Test Set is also equipped with 2-way speakerphone and DataSafe Pro data protection technology feat uring superior high-impedance monitoring, Data Lockout and Lockout Override, making you completely safe.
- Display-backlit LCD and glow-in-the-the dark keypad
- DataSafe Pro-superior high-impedance monitoring, lockout and override, making you completely safe in any mode; DropSafe-passes 20-foot drop test; RainSafe-designed for use in rain conditions
- DSL/POTS Filtering Technology-allows technicians to clip on a live DSL line to test POTS service without downing or disrupting data service
- 2-way hands-free speakerphone-for true hands-free conversation
- Test Functions: (1) Data indication-warns when data is present; (2) Voltage indication-troubleshooting feature to identify potential line problems; (3) Current (mA) indication-verifies sufficient line current; (4) Caller-ID-verifies service is functional; (5) DTMF Digit Grabbing-isolate faulty customer prem ise equipment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.