The 52 Cabinet Family has been designed with enhanced features and the capability to house current and future generations of electronic equipment. This family of cabinets shares many of the standard features of the CommScope cabinets such as rugged con struction, side splicing, and separate battery compartment. These cabinets have the capability to house any electronics, and to provide enhanced cooling, superior electromagnetic interference protection, and extended battery life. ; These cabinets have the capability to house any electronics, and to provide enhanced cooling, superior electromagnetic interference protection, and extended battery life. Designed specifically for the outside plant environment, the 52 cabinet family optimizes equipment d ensity, heat transfer and dissipation, power reserve, environmental protection and ease of installation and maintenance. The cabinets are designed with flexibility in mind. They are efficiently designed to maximize valuable electronic space by utilizin g the side chambers for passive equipment. The 52-type family can accommodate from 48 lines up to 1600 lines, depending on the type of access equipment selected and installed. All models except the 52E can be pole, wall or pad mounted. The 52BP and 52B can also be mounted on an existing host pad as an adjunct installation, utilizing an overhang plate. The Enhanced Cooling System enables a reduced cost-per-line solution and the capability for higher traffic rates and denser electronic equipment. This new cooling technology significantly improves battery life over traditional cooling systems by greatly reducing battery temperatures without the use of air conditioners. Lower battery temperature results in longer battery life and reduced battery repl acement costs. Many optional features are available such as battery heater pads, writing/computer shelf, audible door alarms, and enhanced EMI shielding. These options allow the flexibility to economically customize cabinets to your specific needs, pay ing only for those options that you want.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Available in 24-inch (12RU), 36-inch (19RU), and 48-inch (26RU) heights
- Swing out feature facilitates front and rear access for quick changes and maintenance
- Standards compliant
- Pre-mounted 12-24 Tapped Adjustable Rails
- Supplied with 20 Equipment Mounting Screws
- 4-inch sub-panel with top and bottom cable access knock-outs
- Rear subpanel features cable knock-outs with top and bottom access
- Flush Side Panels: solid or vented
- Flush Top Panels: solid, vented or pre-mounted with fans
- Locking front and rear compartments, keyed alike
- Optional Pre-Mounted Fans for Thermal Control
- Cabinets ship fully assembled
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Durable Epoxy Power Coat Finish
Batteries Supported: 1
Electronics Bay Quantity: 1
Access: Front Door, Side Splice Door
Batteries Supported With Optional Battery Pedestal: 2
Cabinet Type: xDSL Cabinet
Cooling Options: Heat Exchange
Electronics Bay Height Each: 1117.6 mm (44 Inch)
Finish: Powder Coated
Material Type: Aluminum
Rack Orientation: Horizontal
Rack Type: EIA 23 Inch
Rack Units: 25
Cooling Capacity At 46 deg C (114.8 deg F) Ambient Temperature: 1400 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet, No Official Lab Tested Data At 75 deg C (167 deg F) Inlet
Heat Dissipation: 1700 Watt At 65 deg C (149 deg F) Inlet
Input Voltage: 230 - 115 Volt AC
Voltage: -48 Volt DC
Battery Compartment Dimension: 13 Inch Height x 5 Inch Width x 22 Inch Depth
Mount Type: Pad, Pole, Wall
Network Pair Termination Option: 710, MS2
Recommended Pad Size: 90 Inch x 68 Inch (2286 mm x 1727 mm)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 46 deg C (-40 to 115 deg F)
Qualification Standards: Telcordia GR-487
Dimension: 63 Inch Height x 75 Inch Height WithOptionalBatteryPedestal x 43 Inch Width x 21 Inch Depth
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.