The 500N series two- and four-wire conventional photoelectric smoke detectors bring together trusted technology and a full line of features to meet the demands of every type of application. The 500N offers sounder models in two- and four-wire applications, specifically to meet residential code requirements. The 521NCSXT has the additional benefit of low current draw which makes it compatible with a wide variety of control panels. The 500N series also offers choices for optional auxiliary relays and isolated heat sensors, not available before in the 500 series. GE offers CleanMe, dust compensation, field replaceable optical chambers, multiple criteria heat algorithms, and self-diagnostics features.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Remote Maintenance Reporting and Built-In Drift Compensation Reduces False Alarms
- Self Diagnostics Meets NFPA 72 Sensitivity Testing Requirements without the Need for External Meters
- Replaceable Optical Chamber Makes any Required Cleaning a Snap
- SmallLow Profile Design Blends with any Environment
- Large SEMS Screw Terminals Accept 12-18 AWG Wire
UL 268, CAN/ULC-S531, MEA, CSFM
|Device Type||SMOKE DETECTOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.