Accessory : 35919 1/8 IN (3 MM) Pulling Eye, 35930 3/16 IN (4.7 MM) Pulling Eye; Application : For Installation Of Telecommunications And Data Communication Cables In Overhead Plenums,Above Suspended Ceilings And Under Floors And For Fishing In Conduit With Wire Or Cable Present; Diameter : 3/16 IN (4.700 MM); Length : 200.000 FT (61.000 M); Material : Fiberglass; Reel Type : Lightweight; Replacement Part : 05157 Replacement Fiberglass Tape - 200 FT X 3/16 IN (NO CASE); 10565 Pulling Eye Repair Kit For 11/64 IN (4.3 MM) Diameter Fish Tapes (Includes: Pulling Eye And Adhesive); 35750 Accessory Kit For 3/16 IN (4.78 MM) Fish Tapes (Includes Flexible Pulling Le; Sub Brand : MagnumPRO; Tensile Strength : 400.000 LB (1.700 KN) MaximumDesign Strength; Type : Non Conductive; Weight : 16.000 LB (7.200 KG); Width : 3/16 IN (4.800 MM)
- Non-conductive fiberglass tape with patented low-friction coating for faster and easier fishing
- Perfect for fishing in conduit with wire or cable present
- Advanced comfort handle grip reduces fatigue
- Superior rapid tape pay-out and rewind
- Smaller Fish Eye with offset bend for improved fishing ability
- Improved low profile tip for easy fishing through all sizes of conduit
- Viewing Port gives visibility to remaining tape and ability to remove jobsite debris quickly
- Rugged case design improves drop impact capability
- Flared case with Grip Ridges for no slip handling
- Available in 50 FT (15.2 m), 100 FT (30.5 m) and 250 FT(76.2 m) lengths
- Replaceable tips
- Exclusive, unique, lightweight reel for easy positive feed out and rewind
- Excellent for installation of telecommunications and data communication cables in overhead plenums, above suspended ceilings and under floors
- Fiberglass fish tape is the fastest manual fish tape available. It is intended for fishing only. Rope or line is recommended for pulling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.