The Standard Rack is designed for valuable conscious, high volume customers, while still offering the quality and service that sets CPI racks apart from the competition. For decades, CPI racks have set industry standards. Prices competitively, the Standard Equipment Rack represents the best value in racks today.
- Supports 19 Inch EIA rack-mount equipment designed for two-post panel mounting, like patch panels and network switches
- Easy positioning of equipment with marked and numbered rack-mount spaces
- Quick attachment of equipment with threaded equipment mounting holes and included equipment mounting screws
- Delivers unassembled in a single carton - quick and easy bolt-together assembly takes less than 10 Min
- Lightweight aluminum construction for easy transport and positioning during installation
- Integrated grounding with a built-in attachment point for a ground (earthing) connection
- Quickly attach any CPI vertical cable manager to the side of the rack through pre-punched web channel holes
- Floor-mount holes on the base angles make it easy to secure the rack to the floor with a concrete, wood or raised floor installation kit
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.