HellermannTyton’s ShrinkTrak heat shrinkable markers make it easy to mark wire, cable and other components. The military approved heat shrink tubing is flattened and assembled in a ladder style carrier system for easy printing using a thermal transfer printer. The ladder system creates a kit of markers that can be sorted, removed and applied in any order thus saving time, labor and speeding production.
- Slide Slit and optional center slits for easy wire insertion.
- Smooth surface for clean and legible printing.
- Supplied on a ladder style carrier so that markers can be kitted after printing.
- A 3:1 shrink ratio means fewer skews as each marker covers awider range of wire diameters.
Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X)
Operating Temperature: -67F to +275F (-55C to +135C)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.