- Fully Grounded Component Covering the Entire System
- Protects the Cable Against Penetration Hazards
- Bonding Clips are Required to Join Two Pieces of Top Shield Together
- Bonding Clips are Sold Separately
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
Industry Standards.Lead Free Solder Processes: Not relevant for lead free process
Mechanical Attachment.Configuration: Data, Power
Industry Standards.Agency/Standard: UL
Product Type Features.Product Type: Accessory
Product Type Features.UL File Number: E73213
Product Type Features.Accessory Type: Top Shield
Packaging Features.Packaging Quantity: 50
Other.Comment: Required use over Power Cable
Optional use over Communications Cable for additional mechanical protection
Dimensions.Height (mm [in]): 0.25 [0.010]
Other.Industry: Enterprise Network Solutions
Product Type Features.Product Category: Communication Components, Power Components
Product Type Features.Product Classification: Accessories - Cable
Body Features.Width (mm [in]): 168.15 [6.620]
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.