TagPrint Pro 4.0 provides revolutionary label design simplicity and ease of use. With industry-leading print automation built in, users can create a label or an entire group of labels once and save under a single job number, along with additional data such as which printer to print to. Then, simply scan a bar code or enter the job number to open the group and print in one step. This significantly reduces production time and operator-related errors. TagPrint Pro is pre-loaded with popular, code-compl iant safety and solar label designs to simplify common tasks.
- TagPrint Pro 4.0 runs on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, allowing full compatibility and error-free operation with the most widely used systems.
- Print automation allows one-step printing of label jobs - even multi-label groups - to one or more printers simultan eously.
- Visual preview allows users to see label designs before opening them.
- Single-user and network-user versions accommodate the needs of any size operation.
- Select saved labels visually or by part number.
- Convert existing XMT files to the TagPrindata table.
- Allows devmode printing to the TT4030 thermal transfer printer, for the ultimate in printer control.
- Includes pre-saved designs for all common ANSI/OSHA compliant safety labels and pre-made solar installation labels.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.