HellermannTyton’s TT230SM thermal transfer printer is designed for low to medium volume printing of thermal transfer labels and ShrinkTrak. The TT230SM delivers optimal performance not found in other small desktop printers. This lightweight printer off ers high speed, precision, and flexible printing with the ability to print on most HellermannTyton labels and ShrinkTrak. Used in conjunction with TagPrint Pro 3.0, the TT230SM will offer error-free printing and seamless operation.
- HellermannTyton’s range of thermal transfer printers are designed to cover the needs of most users in an industrial environment.
- Premium TT4000+ printer series
- This series is intended for heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Various options such as theexisting HellermannTyton perforator or cutter demonstrate the flexibility and power of this new printer.
- One high quality 300dpi print head is available and is ideally suited for high definition graphics such as 2d barcodes as well as standard bar codi ng, numbers and text.
- The TT4000+ printer is a highly effective and reliable printer able to produce medium and high volume labels, heatshrink, and Tiptags.
- Print speeds up to 125mm per second (5" per second) are possible dependant on the material you wish to print.
- Standard TT430 printer
- An entry-level 300dpi printer that is specifically designed to run HellermannTyton’s standard range of adhesive labels and ShrinkTrak.
- The TT430 is best suited for those with small to medium volume print runs.
- Thstandard range of HellermannTyton ribbons can also be used.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.