Branch-circuit wiring for general purpose, non-essential electrical systems in patient care areas of hospitals, medical, and other types of health care facilities. Such areas include nursing homes, dental offices, and outpatient facilities. Use in hazardous anesthetizing areas and essential electrical system circuits are prohibited, except where permitted per 2005 NEC 517.30(C)(3)(3). Applications requiring redundant, dedicated or isolated grounding paths. Environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22(C); Dry locations; fished or embedded in plaster. Places of Assembly per NEC 518.4 and theaters per NEC 520.5. Installation in cable tray and approved raceways. Under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables per NEC 645.5(D) & 645.5(D)(2). Multiple neutral and multi-circuit cables totaling more than 4 current-carrying conductors are now possible.
- All Purpose Cable with Green Armor for Identification
- Green Lightweight Aluminum Interlocked Armor 600 Volt
- Copper THHN Insulated Conductors and Green Insulated Grounding Conductor
- Full-sized Aluminum Equipment Grounding/ Bonding Conductor
- Sizes 12 AWG
|Conductor Count||2 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||12 AWG|
|Product Type||METAL CLAD BUILDING WIRE|
|Number of Ground Wires||2 WIRE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.