HellermannTyton’s self-laminating labels are designed for use in the SwiftMark automatic label applicator and printer. Manufactured in a conformable frosty clear vinyl with good contrast clarity, they are designed with a clear overlap to protect the pr inted text. The labels come 1 across on a spindle that fits into the applicator. Labels are designed with a special adhesive that bonds quickly to wire and cable using a custom high speed dispensing liner. The printed labels can be used on wires as sma ll as .06" (1.52mm) in diameter and as large as .75" (19mm) in diameter. A UL recognized mark for indoor and outdoor use can be achieved using the TT100 series ribbon (part no. 556-00165). SwiftMark vinyl label meet all the requirements of UL969 - STAN DARD FOR MARKING AND LABELING SYSTEMS edition -4. Labels UL recognized under UL file number MH18396. The SwiftMark can accept labels widths that range from .5" (12.7mm) to 2.0" (50.8mm).
- HellermannTyton SwiftMark Self-Laminating Labels come on rolls for convenient loading and printing.
- Labels are conformable so that they can bend around small gauge wires and tight bends without coming loose over time.
- Labels are UL recognized for indoor and outdoor use to expand application options.
- HellermannTyton SwiftMark Self-Laminating labels are designed for high speed printing and dispensing to work flawlessly in the SwiftMark applicator and printer.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.