The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
- Permanent, laser etched 1’ increments on the tape allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Non-conductive fiberglass fish tape for flexibility and easy navigation through conduit runs.
- Non-conductive eyelet slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends.
- The lightweight, strong fiberglass tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated for up to 500 pulling pounds.
- Made in the USA.
Reel Diameter: 13"
Tape Size: 100’ L x 3/16" W (30 m x 4.8 mm)
Weight (lbs.): 3.1 (1.41 kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.