Foam Nameplate labels are designed to replace plastic and metal engraved phenolic plates commonly found on electrical control panels. The labels provide the look and feel of a plastic engraved or metal plate, but at a fraction of the cost. Labels can b e printed using HellermannTyton Tagprint Pro labeling software and can include printed logos, barcodes and text of almost any size and type.
- Foam Nameplate labels are less costly than plastic or metal engraved plates, saving material costs.
- Foam Nameplate labels conform to textured and other low energy surfaces ensuring the labels stay in place for the life of the product.
- Labels are UV and chemical resistant for long life in an industrial environment.
- Foam nameplate labels are printable using a thermal transfer printer for complete control and on-demand creation of labels.
|Type||CABLE MARKER TAPE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.