HellermannTyton Pre-Printed Solar Installation Labels are designed to meet the requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and the International Fire Code (IFC) as well as being acceptable to the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Labels are m ade with durable UV-stable materials and adhesives that are designed to stick to both baked enamel and powder coat surfaces. Where applicable, labels are made using reflective materials for first responder safety. Some pre-printed labels are printable using a thermal transfer printer when variable voltage or series data must be printed and displayed.
- Made with UV-stable inks and materials for durability and weather resistance.
- Reflective properties to meet applicable NEC code requirements for reflective identification.
- Supplied with an aggressive adhesive to ensure long life.
- Meets NEC & IFC standrds for printed text, character height, color and outdoor UV stability to pass inspections.
Operating Temperature: -40F to +180F (-40C to +82C)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.