HellermannTyton provides a wide variety of thermal transfer label stocks to fit most industrial applications. Materials can be used in applications ranging from high heat, wire wrapping and long term indelible marking. A mix of sizes and types allows f or stock solutions to most labeling needs. For instance, HellermannTyton provides thermal transfer labels in a high performance white polyester. HellermannTyton 822 material provides a high quality mark when used with the TT822 ribbon and the TTM430/TT M460 or TT230SM/TT230SMC printer, or compatible. If the 822 material is used in combination with the TT822 ribbon, the TTM430 or TT230SM printer or specific recommended printers, a UL Recognized mark can be achieved.
- Thermal transfer labels are made with high performance materials for long term industrial applications.
- Labels can be printed in any standard thermal transfer printer giving the user options for printing and eliminating the need to be dedicated to one printer model.
- The labels are available in a wide variety of sizes so that finding a label for a particular application is easy.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.