Flexible fiber optic cable for signal and data transmission on cranes and material handling equipment; suitable for cable handling systems such as reels, festoon systems, cable tenders, etc. at high data rates, large bandwidth and absolute immunity to electromagnetic interference.
- Glass fibers best performance and quality in data transmission
- Special fiber coating max. robustness of the fragile fiber elements
- Buffer tubes hosting the fibers and provides max. protection against side forces
- Fiber arrangement max. three fibers inside the buffer tubes ensures a minimum of attenuation
- Core arrangement six buffer tubes arround central messenger provides a compact arrangement and max. of stability and flexibility
- Torsion braid provide high torsion resistance
- Heavy duty neoprene jacket superior low temperature sub zero performance, high resistance to oil, flame, etc.
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.