Cordaflex (K), extra flexible tinned copper conductors, ozone-resistant ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) insulation, heavy duty double extruded black neoprene jacket with a high tenacity textile braid reinforcement, accepted by MHSA, VDE, and UL.
Flexible power and control cable, for use on festoon systems and for connecting movable parts of machine tools, material handling equipment, etc., associated with high mechanical stresses and frequent bending during operation.
- Extra finely stranded tin coated copper conductors with a short length of lay - highly flexible long life conductor assembly
- PROTOLON EP insulation - highly resistant to ozone
- Very finely stranded tin coated copper braid on shielded constructions - very high shield coverage (approx. 90%)
- Lubricated conductor assembly - provides a free riding conductor assembly that is easily flexed
- Heavy duty double extruded black Neaprene jacket - superior low temperature sub zero performance, highly resistant to oil, flame, etc.
- Wide mesh textile braid reinforcement in a vulcanized bond - provides high torsion resistance
- Good conductor geometry - less spare conductors required, promotes long conductor life
- Metric sizes available - international jobs
- Control cable range includes individually shielded conductors or twisted shielded pairs - good data transmission performance, high durability under constant flexing conditions, optimal operational performance
- Design exceeds NSHTöU construction requirements specified in VDE 0250
CONDUCTOR: Tinned or Coated Copper
INSULATION: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
VOLTAGE: 600 V
|Conductor Count||36 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Size||12 AWG|
|Insulation Material||EP-ETHYLENE PROPYLENE RUBBER (EPR)|
|Jacket Material||NEO-NEOPRENE, POLYCHLOROPRENE|