Cordaflex (SM), extra flexible tinned copper conductors, ozone-resistant EPR insulation, double neoprene jacket with a textile braid between the jacket layers, Kevlar central strength member with EPDM insulation.
Flexible power and control cable for use on reels and drum systems for connecting movable parts of machine tools, material handling equipment, etc., associated with high mechanical stresses. RS- version for use in vertical reeling application.
- Central messenger superior tensile force capabilties
- Extra finely stranded tin coated copper conductors with a short length of lay - high durability under constant flexing conditions, highly flexible conductor assembly
- PROTOLON EP insulation highly resistant to ozone
- Inner jacket locked construction of conductor assembly - resistance to sheave induced corkscrewing water blocked
- Wide mesh textile braid reinforcement in a vulcanized bond - high torsion resistance
- Extra heavy duty yellow neoprene double extruded jacket - very resistant to deformation and compressive forces highly resistant to oil, flame, and high temperatures
- Reinforced RS version available - improved vertical suspension performance
- Good conductor geometry promotes long conductor life less spare conductors required
- Large standard range with many sizes stocked - readily available
- Metric sizes available international jobs
- Composite cables with integrated fiber optics available - power and control/data transmission through one single cable no interference on control/data circuits
CONDUCTOR: Tinned or Coated Copper
INSULATION: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
VOLTAGE: 600 V
|Conductor Count||2 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||TINNED OR COATED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||8 AWG|
|Insulation Material||EPR-ETHYLENE PROPYLENE RUBBER|
|Jacket Material||NEO-NEOPRENE, POLYCHLOROPRENE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.