This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 679379 for suggested replacement.
- Upto 96 fibers (using LC) capacity in a 1RU enclosure and 192 fibers in a 2RU enclosure using HDX high density cassettes and adapter plates
- Upto 1152 fibers in a 1RU enclosure and 2304 fibers in a 2RU enclosure using adapter plates with 24-fiber MTP connectors
- Sliding tray (in 1RU and 2RU) removes completely from enclosure for ease of field terminations
- Sliding tray glides forward and backward, providing accessibility to front and rear bulkhead after installation
- 15 Inch depth for high density fiber termination
- Front saddles pivot for improved patch cord routing
- Front and rear covers remove for access to interior of enclosure
- Removable rubber grommet allows for pre-terminated fiber trunk install, protects cable, and minimizes dust build-up
- Plastic parts made using self-extinguishing ABS and polycarbonate materials rated UL 94V-2. Grommet material made of Santoprene, a thermoplastic rubber elastomer
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.