The Simon XT Two-Way Talking Touch Screen is a color LCD screen featuring a user-friendly interface that compliments Simon XTi and Simon XT security systems for safety and peace of mind. In addition, optional wireless devices can be added to provide c ontrol over other functions including Z-Wave wireless lighting control devices, Z-Wave wireless thermostats for home HVAC systems, and Z-Wave door lock control. This touch screen is the ideal solution for providing additional points of control through out the home. Up to four touch screens can be installed in one home for maximum convenience.
- LCD Screen with Graphical User Interface Delivers At-a-Glance Status of Home and Property
- Wireless Design Facilitates Quick and Easy Installation
- Compatible with Simon XTI and Simon XT for Added Control of Security System Features
- Actionable Status Icns, Identify Door/Window Open, Last Motion Detected and "My Property" Icon Status
- Covers All Non-Window, Non-Door, Non-Interior Motion Changes
- Alarm.Com Compatible for Advanced Interactive Services, Optional HVAC, Lighting and Lock Control Devices with Programmable Options Help Promote Energy Savings, Four-Day Weather Forecast Adds Value and Lifestyle Convenience, Z-Wave Door Lock Support and Indicator Status
- Access Code Feature Setting For "Secure" Vs. "Less Secure" Touch Screen Location
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.