LAPP GROUP | 601007CY
Oil Resistant Flexible Control & Power Cable, Stationary, 10 AWG (82/.0117) 6 mm2, 7 conductor, Gray PVC Jacket, Unshielded, Tinned Copper Braid0.786" Outer Diameter, 6 Bend radius
Extremely oil resistant (Oil Res I & II, Meets NFPA 79 2007 machinery wiring standard, Excellent industrial power and control cable, Very flexible and number coded for easy routing and terminating, Round jacket for optimal seal with a SKINTOP Strain Re lief, For Machinery: CNC machining centers, Grinding machines, Bottling equipment, Conveyors, Processing equipment, Assembly lines and Control panels
- Extremely oil resistant (Oil Res I & II)
- Meets NFPA79 2007 machinery wiring standard
- Excellent industrial power and control cable
- Very flexible and number coded for easy routing and terminating
- Round jacket for optimal seal with a SKINTOP Strain Reli
- For Machinery: CNC machining centers, Grinding machines, Bottling equipment, Conveyors, Processing equipment, Assembly lines and Controlpanels
Conductor Type: Bare Copper
Jacket: Gray PVC
Shield type: Unshielded, Tinned Copper Braid
Temperature range: -40C to +90C
Nominal voltage: 600 Volt
Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPA
|Conductor Count||7 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||10 AWG|
|Insulation Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Number of Ground Wires||1 WIRE|
|Product Type||FLEX CONT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.