- Specifically Designed for Retro Fit Application with an Existing 161 Prep or in New Construction When Drilling Additional Holes for Thru-Bolt Mounting is Undesireable
- Lock and Functions Identical to 6000 Series, Except all Mounting Hardware Goes Throug h the Standard 161 Prep and Does Not Require any Addition Door Prep for Installation
- 1-3/4 Inch Standard Door Thickness
- Trim is Mounted Using Four Thru-Bolts for Maximum Stability
- One Continuous Spring Provides a Smoother Operation and an Extended Lif for the Unit
- Non-Handed for Installation and Stocking Ease
- Trim Can be Mounted Vertical or Horizontal
- Handles Can be Mounted up or Down by Simply Rotating Trim 180 Degree
|Backset - Inches||5|
|Finish||US32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL|
|Product Type||PUSH/PULL LATCHSET|
|Sales Category||PUSH/PULL LATCHSET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.