High-quality patch cords are a critical, and sometimes overlooked, part of any high-performance cabling system. Leviton’s eXtreme 6+ Patch Cords use compliant stranded wire as specified by the latest published TIA guidelines to ensure adequate ’flex li fe’ and long term channel integrity. All of Leviton’s patch cords have quality construction to maintain the quality of signal transmission at the cross-connect, which is critical to the performance of the entire cabling system. eXtreme 6+ System compon ents meet or exceed the requirements for channel/component-level performance per TIA/EIA Category 6, and are part of Leviton’s high-performance eXtreme 6+ System, which delivers reliable, error-free transmission in an active, real-time network environm ent. Leviton’s eXtreme 6+ patch cords are designed to be used in typical Category 6 channel applications. Leviton’s eXtreme 6+ systems are designed for use in high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet.
- Available in 7 different TIA/EIA 606-A compatible colors
- Available in 6 standard lengths (custom lengths available)
- Slim line boot to accommodate use in high density switches, routers, and other electronics
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||15 FT. | 4.57 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.