WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Protect yourself when working near an energized source with Klein’s insulated hollow-shaft nut driver. Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol, Klein insulated tools exceed IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. Two layer
- Strong hex-head drives nuts and socket screws
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Handle caps are color-coded for easy size identification
- Patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver size
- Custom US-made tool steel
Color Code: Red
Hex Size: 1/4 in
Overall Length: 6-3/4 in (171 mm)
Weight: 0.18 lbs
Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kg)
|Product Type||NUT - DRIVER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.