For professionals who expect excellence, this nut driver set from Klein Tools is proudly made in the USA, featuring a lifetime guarantee of quality and reliability. The full hollow shaft facilitates work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt appli
- General-purpose selection of the most frequently used nut drivers.
- Full hollow shaft (except 3/16") designed with Rare Earth magnetic tip facilitate work on long bolt applications.
- Cushion Grip handles allow for greater torque and comfort.
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver hex orientation and size by color coding the handle ends so you can easily engage the nut driver with the fastener.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
Weight (lbs.): 1.50
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Grade||DUTY - GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Height / Depth||NONE|
|Product Type||NUT - DRIVER|
|Size / Capacity||NONE|
|Width / Diameter||NONE|